Freitag, 11. Dezember 2015

60 Days BSHUP - DAY 39/40

Happy Friday :D

Another day with sunshine...a lot of sunshine, unfortunately no snow! Don't get me wrong, I love the sun, but Christmas spirit without snow... :( 
Whatever! Turning on the radio, listening some great Christmas songs and gift wrapping ...that's all it takes to make me happy :) 

And now I'll show you the last workouts before I'll start in the weekend ... 


Decided to do a booty workout yesterday!  



I was a bit unmotivated today and thought I could skip my training and do it tomorrow... ;) 
Don't know where I found it, but there was a tiny bit of motivation left and so I got my lazy ass of the couch and did a short TABATA for my abs! 



Now I'm ready for the weekend!  



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen